FreeStyle Libre Pro Sensor
Small, discrete, water-resistant & fully disposable sensor
Not available in the United States
- Virtually painless – The thin filament is <0.4 mm thick and is inserted 5 mm beneath the skin surface. Sensor needs to be applied on the back of the upper arm
- No ﬁnger-prick calibration required
- The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Sensor measures your glucose data while worn on your body for up to 14 days.
- Sensor pack is sterile unless opened or damaged. Store the sensor kit between 4°C and 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Intense exercise may cause the sensor to loosen due to sweat or movement of the sensor.
- If the sensor becomes loose, sensor readings may be unavailable or unreliable.
- Notify the security personnel when travelling through airport security.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to adhesive that keeps the sensor attached to skin. If the individual notices significant skin irritation around or under their sensor, they should remove the sensor & stop using FreeStyle Libre Pro™.
Warning: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ contains small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed.
Contraindication: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ must be removed prior to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Note: Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 meter of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes.
Reference: Data on file: Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
FreeStyle Libre Pro and related brand marks are trademarks in Abbott Diabetes Care Inc. in various jurisdictions.
Or (Choose Monthly Subscription)
FreeStyle Libre Pro Sensor (2 sensors pack) – Monthly Subscription
Raman Reddy –
For over a year, I’ve been using the Waterproof BluCon in conjunction with the FreeStyle Libre Pro sensor. This has resulted in a significant improvement in my A1c levels, from 11.2 to 8.1, and has saved me a considerable amount of money. The LinkBluCon app has been the best app I’ve used in the last 5 years, with its easy-to-use interface and flawless compatibility with the NightRider Blucon. The app also allows me to take pictures of my food and provides information on how my blood sugar levels will change in the next 3 hours after eating, helping me identify foods that cause significant increases in my blood sugar levels. I highly recommend the NightRider Blucon and LinkBluCon app, in conjunction with Abbott’s FreeStyle Libre Pro sensor, to anyone looking to manage their diabetes effectively. I deeply regret using apps that rely on NFC to scan the sensor, as they are a waste of money since the novelty wears off after a few days and they are unable to provide reliable data on which foods are causing issues.
Arjun Mahesh –
My family doctor suggested that I purchase FreeStyle Libre Pro sensors from Ambrosia, as they were either unavailable or too expensive elsewhere. Ambrosia charged me only the MRP and even assisted me with the setup and activation of the sensor, using their LinkBluCon app and NightRider. Having lived in Switzerland for 15 years and led a customer success team for a Fortune 50 company, I must say that I found Ambrosia’s customer service to be superior to many others.
Customer response too good.
Was looking for just libre sensor only.
Got good information
I want to purchase
Dr. Mool Chand Gupta –
Need to be sold duty free in India
G.Aarthi devi –
Very nice and convenient
Emily James –
I bought Libre Pro sensors more e than 4 times, every time shipping was fast and economical