FreeStyle Libre Pro Sensor
Small, discrete, water-resistant & fully disposable sensor
Not available in the United States
- Virtually painless – The thin filament is <0.4 mm thick and is inserted 5 mm beneath the skin surface. Sensor needs to be applied on the back of the upper arm
- No ﬁnger-prick calibration required
- The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Sensor measures your glucose data while worn on your body for up to 14 days.
- Sensor pack is sterile unless opened or damaged. Store the sensor kit between 4°C and 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Intense exercise may cause the sensor to loosen due to sweat or movement of the sensor.
- If the sensor becomes loose, sensor readings may be unavailable or unreliable.
- Notify the security personnel when travelling through airport security.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to adhesive that keeps the sensor attached to skin. If the individual notices significant skin irritation around or under their sensor, they should remove the sensor & stop using FreeStyle Libre Pro™.
Warning: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ contains small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed.
Contraindication: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ must be removed prior to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Note: Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 meter of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes.
Reference: Data on file: Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
FreeStyle Libre Pro and related brand marks are trademarks in Abbott Diabetes Care Inc. in various jurisdictions.
Or (Choose Monthly Subscription)
FreeStyle Libre Pro Sensor (2 sensors pack) – Monthly Subscription